Five Potluck Favorites
I can’t believe December is half over already! It’s been a roller coaster of a month with recitals, Christmas parties, beautiful lights and sensory meltdowns. After a hard weekend, I have a new found determination to pick myself up and end this month on a strong note. I promise I will come back to my regular Monday Menu supper ideas, but after a few days of laptop issues and knowing that many suppers this time are year are replaced with events and gatherings with families and friends, I though five potluck items would be great for this week.
- Deviled Eggs – It’s hard to resist these tasty little snacks and the protein will help you from filling up on sweet treats (maybe!)
- BLT Macaroni Salad – A colorful, zesty salad to bring to any gathering
- Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels– These are an easy dish to take to a potluck, and everyone will love these bite sized snacks
- Maple Baked Beans – If you want to bring a slow cooker dish to the potluck, this is a comfort food favorite!
- Festive Veggie Platter – With so many scrumptious snacks to sample, sometimes you need some veggies to balance it out. Put a fun holiday spin on a simple veggie platter.
Enjoy your family gatherings this season and all the fabulous food! What are your favorite items to bring to a potluck?