Monday Menu: November 16
Here are five more home cooked meals to get you through the week on my latest installment of Monday Menu.
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Peppers – I have been following the lovely Beth at Budget Bytes for a few years now and she continues to put out delicious meals that are easy on the wallet. This new recipe from her will be sure to temp your taste buds, find it here.
- Western Sandwich and Fruit – Saute diced ham, peppers, onions with a bit of butter. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over ham mixture. Let cook and then sprinkle with cheese before you fold in half and flip.
- Chicken Stew and Biscuits – Hearty comfort food great for the cool days. Diced up potatoes, carrots, onions and celery with shredded chicken and a thick gravy. Delicious!
- Veggie Lasagna and Garlic Toast – Try some diced mushrooms and peppers and shredded zucchini and carrots, or puree spinach and other veggies into the sauce for hidden nutrition.
- Ginger Beef, Steamed Veggies and Rice – Homemade Chinese food is sure to be a favorite.
Come back every Monday for quick and healthy supper ideas. If you have a suggestion, please leave me a comment.