Monday Menu: October 26
The last week of October is here already. On the agenda this week are Halloween crafts, pumpkin carving and trial runs for costumes. This week’s Monday Menu contains quick favorites and easy slow cooker meals for nights when you’re short on time.
- Pulled Pork Tenderloin – Add a tenderloin to the slow cooker and cover in the sauce of your choice. When it’s done it will shred easily, then let it cook for a little while longer so it can soak up some sauce. Goes great on a bun with homemade coleslaw on the side.
- Hearty Vegetable Soup with Cheese Toast – Carrots, onions, corn, green beans, peas, diced potato, lentils for added protein if you wish, the list could go on! Here’s a easy recipe for a hearty vegetable soup.
- Tuna Casserole with Side Salad – Hearty comfort food on a cool fall day. I like mine creamy and topped with cheese.
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Rice and Roast Veggies – Meatballs are easy to make in the slow cooker and fall veggies like squash, zucchini, or peppers drizzled with olive oil and seasoning make a great side.
- Egg Salad Sandwiches and Soup – I love egg salad! Put it in a wrap or on homemade bread and pair it with leftover vegetable soup or something else.
Come back every Monday for quick and healthy supper ideas. If you have a great suggestion, please leave me a comment.